Sunday, April 25, 2010

Trying My Hand at Glogster

Recently I found out about a site called Glogster and have been thinking of ways I can use it for class projects, specifically book talks on the order of the old Reading Rainbow series. While visiting at my sister's house today, one of her sons, Kevin, graciously agreed to let me videotape him doing a mock booktalk, so that I could, in turn, show it to students to give them an example of reading with enthusiasm and expression. I got more than I bargained for...Kevin is a very clever and funny guy. He hasn't read the book, just the blurb on the back cover. Here's the end result. Excuse the laughter...I'm still trying to learn how to edit videos.

4 comments:

Lori Waggoner said...

I love you, Rhonda!! That was awesome!

MeeMaw YaYa said...

Thank you, Lori! I may have to make one of the first WIC officers' meeting for next year. Maybe not...

Anonymous said...

It was better listening to you "stifle" your laughter. J

jennifer h said...

Mark and I just watched this. Pretty good for your first try.